In this webinar recording, hear from OPEXEngine CEO, Lauren Kelley, and Espresso Capital Managing Director, Will Hutchins, as they discuss leveraging benchmarking to drive business outcomes in 2021 and beyond. Boston-based OPEXEngine is a leading provider of neutral, third-party benchmark comparisons that SaaS companies use to inform key strategic and operations decisions, including budgeting and planning, fund raising, M&A, staffing, and compensation to name a few.
Watch the webinar to learn:
- The types of benchmarks that are available for fast-growing technology companies
- How benchmarking can improve operational and financial performance
- The right KPIs for your company and how outside stakeholders interpret them
- Best practices for using benchmarking data in budgeting and forecasting
- Potential benchmarking pitfalls and how to avoid them